Unity on the North Shore can help make your wedding, commitment, or vow renewal ceremony an enduring and sacred treasure.
Our Sanctuary, with its highly dramatic ceiling dome, seats over 400 people. With candle-lit wall sconces, luxurious carpeting, and a spacious podium platform, it is considered one of the most beautiful of Unity settings. Couples of all faiths, races, colors, and lifestyles are welcome here for their special unions. Unity on the North Shore emphasizes Unity among differing social, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
Outside our front doors, on our sumptuous grounds, is an inviting brick courtyard, circled by flowers and bushes that are a festival of blooms and greenery in spring, summer, and fall.
Our facilities offer:
- Air conditioning
- A parking lot on the building grounds
- A two floor building with the sanctuary on the upper floor,
and bathroom facilities on our lower floor, with dressing rooms available
- A sound system, microphones, and grand piano in the sanctuary
- A chair lift near the entrance enhances accessibility
- Spacious and inviting grounds for taking photographs
- Plentiful space on the podium stairs and platform for flower arrangements
Other available services:
- Our sacred wedding, commitment, and vow renewal unions are performed by our ordained minister, Reverend Kurt Condra
- Guidance for creating your individual ceremony as an expression of love, joy, and spiritual light
- Availability for other local ministers to use our sanctuary for special ceremonies
For more infomation please call 847-864-8977 or email us at email@example.com.