UNS Virtual Event and Resource Links
- Sunday Service is offered in-person at 3434 Central Street in Evanston and streams live on Zoom from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., and features music, meditation, message and practical application from Revs. Kurt and Christina and our Sunday team. Go to: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1733&reset=1 to register to get the Zoom Link.
- Garden Chat Online is on Mondays at 5 pm CT. Join Sharon Meyers and other UNS friends to get fresh recipes and chat! See the UNS Happenings and Shoreline e-blasts for the Zoom log-in info, or register at: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1738&reset=1
- Wednesday Book Group gathers ONLINE from 11 am to 12:30 pm, to listen to and discuss popular audiobook titles by a range of spiritually inspiring authors -- so no need to purchase or read books! Current selection: Sustaining Presence in the Face of Catastrophe by Eckhart Tolle. Register at: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1766&reset=1
- Spanish-English Prayer Service: ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Divine Feminine Book Group: In-person and online gathering on Monday, August 23 at 5:30 pm. Book: TBD. Go to: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1668&reset=1 to register and get the Zoom link and password. The in-person location will be sent to registrants via email closer to the meeting date.
- Prayer Support: Submit confidential requests online at: https://www.unityns.org/
prayer-request, or call Silent Unity to speak with a Prayer Associate at 800-NOW-PRAY.
- YouTube Videos: Subscribe to our channel for recordings of Sunday Services and other inspirational videos att: https://www.youtube.com/
- Facebook: Like and Follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/
UnityOnTheNorthShore/ to stay informed about events and programming. Join our Facebook Group to connect with fellow congregants and friends. https://facebook.com/ groups/221926865546366
In-Person at UNS, Wednesdays, June 2 - August 4 from 7 - 8 pm
Join one of our three UNS teachers (Rev. Kurt Condra, Rev. Christina Garza, LUT Candace Lucas) for a quiet, reflective prayer and meditation experience. Over the ten weeks, we'll be exploring breathwork and movement, so wear comfy clothes -- and may even meet outside, weather permitting. These are in-person sessions at Unity on the North Shore, 3434 Central St., Evanston, IL at 7 pm. We'll be following health and safety guidelines: Social distancing, and masks required for those who are not fully vaccinated. Online Love Offering appreciated. Register at: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1726&reset=1
Join us in-person or via Zoom livestream for a celebration of living and the power of words and music to lift us to a wider understanding of the human experience. Readings of original micro-memoirs by UNS congregants, music provided by The Quarantones, cash wine bar (ID required), and registrants receive a full-color sample e-book of micro-memoirs and images. You can also purchase Angel Tickets to gift to specific guests that you identify, or for UNS to assign. Click WISDOM to purchase your tickets.
5th Sunday Potluck Fellowship Sunday
The 5th Sundays of the year
We invite our congregants to bring in a dish, salad, or dessert to share during our time of fellowship after service. No sign-up necessary; we'll remind you the Sunday before, and just bring whatever you'd like! Homemade or store-bought, it's up to you! In the interest of serving others, please plan to pitch in with either set-up or clean-up.
Gentle Thursdays ~ Restorative Yoga and Meditation.
Thursdays, 10 am
Love Offering: $10
Facilitator: Vivian Morrison
Find peace, calm, serenity and harmony with this deeply nurturing and restorative process facilitated by our very own Vivian Morrison. She will guide you through gentle restorative yoga poses and deepen your sense of peace and relaxation with her soothing guided meditations. Sign up in the Atrium today. For more information please see Vivian.
A Course in Miracles Study Group.
Sundays, 8:30 am
Facilitator: Jerry Krizka
A Course in Miracles is a spiritual path that helps to remove the blocks that keep one from experiencing God's Love. The Course teaches how to heal our relationships with self and others through practicing its unique method of forgiveness. As a result of practicing forgiveness with the guidance of their Internal Teacher, participants expect to experience more peace in their lives and are led to an ever-deepening understanding of the Course's principles.