UNS Virtual Event and Resource Links
- Sunday Service streams live on Zoom from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. and features music, meditation, message and practical application from Revs. Kurt and Christina and a member of our Chaplain Team. Garden Chat Fellowship will immediately follow the livestream. Go to https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1659&reset=1 to register to get the Zoom Link.
Soul School for kids and teens is also on Zoom 9:15-10:20 am. Sessions include check-in, and a lesson with discussion, creative activity and meditation. Register to get the Zoom Link and Password at: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1578&reset=1
- Wednesday Book Group gathers ONLINE from 11 am to 12:30 pm, to listen to and discuss popular audiobook titles by a range of spiritually inspiring authors -- so no need to purchase or read books! Register at: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1615&reset=1
- Spanish-English Prayer Service: NEXT SERVICE IS MARCH 12 The 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month at 7 pm. Register at https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1657&reset=1
- Lunchtime Stress Reduction with Ann Baker and Rev. Kurt Condra. Each week, Ann shares a different relaxation/mindfulness technique to lower stress and improve mood, after which Rev. Kurt shares prays based on group's requests. Register at: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1635&reset=1
- Divine Feminine Book Group: Online gathering on Monday, February 22 at 5:30 pm. We will read Parts 2 & 3 of Magdalene Mysteries - The Left Hand Path of the Feminine Christ by Seren and Azra Bertrand. Go to: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1423&reset=1 to register and get the Zoom link and password.
- Prayer Support: Submit confidential requests online at: https://www.unityns.org/
prayer-request, or call Silent Unity to speak with a Prayer Associate at 800-NOW-PRAY.
- YouTube Videos: Subscribe to our channel for recordings of Sunday Services and other inspirational videos att: https://www.youtube.com/
- Facebook: Like and Follow our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/
UnityOnTheNorthShore/ to stay informed about events and programming. Join our Facebook Group to connect with fellow congregants and friends. https://facebook.com/ groups/221926865546366
This advanced course is based in the spiritual universal principles that support the expression of healing, health and wholeness in students’ minds, bodies and affairs. Students will be working with Myrtle and Charles Fillmore’s interpretation of healing and wholeness, as well as historical and contemporary master teachers. Such principles will be presented to support students in developing a practical understanding of Myrtle and Charles’ theology as heart-centered metaphysicians. Facilitator: Rev. Christina Garza (Available for SEE and CEU credit.) To register, click on: https://www.unityns.org/civicrm/event/info?id=1610&reset=1
5th Sunday Potluck Fellowship Sunday
The 5th Sundays of the year
We invite our congregants to bring in a dish, salad, or dessert to share during our time of fellowship after service. No sign-up necessary; we'll remind you the Sunday before, and just bring whatever you'd like! Homemade or store-bought, it's up to you! In the interest of serving others, please plan to pitch in with either set-up or clean-up.
Gentle Thursdays ~ Restorative Yoga and Meditation.
Thursdays, 10 am
Love Offering: $10
Facilitator: Vivian Morrison
Find peace, calm, serenity and harmony with this deeply nurturing and restorative process facilitated by our very own Vivian Morrison. She will guide you through gentle restorative yoga poses and deepen your sense of peace and relaxation with her soothing guided meditations. Sign up in the Atrium today. For more information please see Vivian.
A Course in Miracles Study Group.
Sundays, 8:30 am
Facilitator: Jerry Krizka
A Course in Miracles is a spiritual path that helps to remove the blocks that keep one from experiencing God's Love. The Course teaches how to heal our relationships with self and others through practicing its unique method of forgiveness. As a result of practicing forgiveness with the guidance of their Internal Teacher, participants expect to experience more peace in their lives and are led to an ever-deepening understanding of the Course's principles.