Join the Livestream starting at 10:25 a.m. Sunday, March 29 via Zoom or Facebook Live. (Unfortunately there are sometimes technical difficulties beyond our control. If you don't see us on Facebook at 10:30 this Sunday please click the Zoom link to join us there instead.
Zoom is a very easy-to-use communications tool. We encourage you to use this resource to check in with friends and loved ones. Zoom is a safe, free app to video and audio conference with others. Here's how to set up Zoom:
1. Download Zoom on your device.
For Smart Phone
· Go to App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
· Search for Zoom Cloud Meetings and install.
· Go to www.zoom.us/download
· Click on Zoom Client For Meetings to download.
· Be sure to choose YES when asked about allowing the app to make changes to your device.
· To utilize the video option (for others to see your face) your device must have a webcam.
2. Click on the meeting link you wish to attend. The meeting isn’t opened until close to the scheduled starting time. If you miss the starting time, you will be joined while the meeting is already in session (and that’s okay). Often times, a meeting host will send you a link to a specific meeting. Once you have the Zoom program downloaded on your phone or computer, click the link at or just before the specific meeting time, should allow you to join the meeting with ease.
· If you are having problems, contact your Meeting host, utilize tutorials on Zoom.us, or request a free demo on the Zoom homepage.
· If you don’t want to be seen on video, there is an option to turn off your video. You will still be able to see and hear everyone else.
· Be patient with yourself the first time. Ask for help if you need it.