Have you ever wondered why it is that despite all you know about how to get along in the world, despite the efforts you make in your home and work life and in your spiritual practices, you may still not be seeing lasting results? Recent research into the workings of the human brain may be shedding some light on why we may still find ourselves living a sub-optimal life, stuck in old patterns of thought, feeling and action regardless of our best efforts.
The Q Effect was created by Unity transformational pioneers, Dr. Gary Simmons, Dr. Jane Simmons, and Dr. Rima Bonario. This workshop is part of a guided 21-day practice called The Q Process™-- an integrated cognitive shadow work practice that weaves together the latest research emerging from neurobiology, developmental psychology, family systems theory, attachment theory, quantum science, and perennial spiritual wisdom to offer a powerful path to personal evolution.
The Q Process is a powerful, multifaceted experience designed to reignite and energize individuals and communities to:
• Transform any circumstance into an opportunity to manifest their full potentials
• Unleash more of their innate wisdom
• Tune into and live more deeply and authentically from a sense of being and spirit
• Apply the principles of quantum physics and the latest in brain research for rapid results.
• 7-hour Workshop: Solid inspirational content, process coaching, discussions, and small group interaction/processes
• A 60-page workbook, additional handouts and reminder cards
• 3 weekly debriefing sessions via conference call; Group sessions Saturday Dec. 14, 21 and 28
• The opportunity to interact and meet positive, inspirational and supportive people
• Additional support tools and resources.
FEE FOR WORKSHOP AND DEBRIEF SESSIONS: $100
Early Bird Price (Before December 1): $85
3434 Central St.
|Event Fee||$ 100.00|