Cultivating a deep sense of gratefulness that arises from within and is not dependent on any oute
Shine your light and help create unity in our community! The Evanston Interfaith Block Party will bring together people of all ages, backgrounds, and neighborhoods to have fun, explore, and experience the oneness of the human family. And your Business, House of Worship or Organization can be part of this delightful initiative to nurture the soul of community!
WHAT IS THE EVANSTON INTERFAITH BLOCK PARTY?
Produced by Unity on the North Shore and Spiritual Playdate, this festival is a joyful and engaging day of:
- Live musical and theatrical performances on the Block Party Stage
- World Religions Walk with interactive exploration of a diverse array of faith traditions
- The Canopy of Humanity, a public art project into which each participant weaves their unique identity
- Games, competitions and activities for all, including our Jump for Joy inflatable
- Arts and crafts with a message
- Yoga, meditation, movement, and chant
- Spiritual Playdate discovery sessions
- A sampling of delicious taste treats from different faiths
- Prizes and raffles
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, September 14 from 10 am – 4 pm
LOCATION: Unity on the North Shore, 3434 Central Street, Evanston
For event security, all attendees must register and purchase a “Pay What You Wish” ticket to receive an event wristband at check-in. When you receive your confirmation email, please go to the listed ticket link to purchase your tickets.
For sponsorship Information, please contact Rev. Christina Garza at 773-732-7464 or RevChristina@unityns.org.
3434 Central Street
Evanston, IL 60201