However imperfectly we do it, now more than ever, each of us i
This transformational workshop is designed precisely for a time of rapid changes and supports participants to:
• Develop courageous patterns of relating to old patterns without being hostage to them
• Learn to focus on strengths & cultivate options for an empowered future
• Boost confidence in responding to life’s challenges with less anxiety
• Learn to lead with calm connectedness toward your own goals
• Guide self toward healthy functioning and presence to source
• Gain skill/mastery in staying present during difficult times – resourceful and resilient
Free will love offering will be received.
It only takes a few minutes with Martha to realize that she speaks from her heart to yours. A humble and humorous public speaker, a student and teacher of life, an innovative leader, a servant-hearted team builder, Martha is fair, conscious, practical, efficient, joyful, honest, generous, and as loving a soul as you will ever meet. Martha offers her teachings, her life experiences as well as her insights, not as advice, but as an option. She provides opportunities for her audience to experience the power of living from their own truth and realigning with their divine nature.
3434 Central St.
in the Garden Room on the Lower Level
Evanston, IL 60201
|Suggested Offering||$ 35.00|