Inspired by wisdom of Eric Butterworth, Martha will suport participants in cutting through the false belief systems that may blocking your own internal, divinely appointed freedom. With humor and grace, she will support you in a deeper understanding how to apply and live into such spiritual aphorisms as:
- "Don't go through life, grow through life."
- "One of the best things to do sometimes is simply to be."
- "While many people are trying to be in tune with infinite, what they really are is in tune with the indefinite."
- "Our job is not to set things right but to see them right."
- "Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things."
$35 Suggested Love Offering
It only takes a few minutes with Martha to realize that she speaks from her heart to yours. A humble and humorous public speaker, a student and teacher of life, an innovative leader, a servant-hearted team builder, Martha is fair, conscious, practical, efficient, joyful, honest, generous, and as loving a soul as you will ever meet. Martha offers her teachings, her life experiences as well as her insights, not as advice, but as an option. She provides opportunities for her audience to experience the power of living from their own truth and realigning with their divine nature.
3434 Central St.
in the Garden Room on the Lower Level
Evanston, IL 60201
|Suggested Offering||$ 35.00|